Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3272 Centennial Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 25, 2015RachelleWe often think that the only way to improve our brainpower and the health of our brains is to get enough exercise, keep our brains active by reading and learning, and avoiding alcohol and drugs. While these are great ways to improve brain health, there are so many dietary modifications that we can make to ...
- June 17, 2015RachelleThe leadership exhibited by a celebrity or a professional athlete can often be instrumental in promoting the health and wellness of the community. In many cases, we can organize events where professional athletes can interact with the community on a personal level, and communicate what they have done to bring about the best outcomes in ...
- June 12, 2015RachelleAs the focus on childhood obesity continues to increase, more and more studies are being conducted on the health effects of what kids are consuming – whether it’s too much or too little. It’s no secret that children enjoy sugary treats, or that they are already demonstrating brand loyalty by age two. With that in mind, ...
- June 5, 2015RachelleHealth and wellness can be achieved in a variety of different methods. Sometimes all it takes is a little reading on the Internet to learn of new dietary benefits or exercise behaviors that could be beneficial. Other times, it could be a community health and wellness event that spurs behavior modification and encourages community members ...
- June 1, 2015RachelleDepression effects millions of people every year, and can be very difficult to battle. For people with terminal illness, depression is common – and may even contribute to worsening health. But between medical treatments, surgeries and bed rest, mental health is often the last thing on the minds of those involved. But treating depression is important ...
- May 22, 2015tonyaHow many times have you eaten eggs so far this week? Probably a lot, right? Eggs are some of the most popular meal fixtures at any time of the day. When assessing certain foods and making decisions about whether or not they will be included in our diet, eggs can pose a lot of questions. There ...
- May 8, 2015RachelleThe growing trend of wearable devices in health monitoring and wellness promotion, is taking the nation by storm. So many people are looking to wearables as ways to ensure that they are exercising effectively, monitoring their main health indicators, and understanding of what is actually occurring in their efforts towards health and wellness. These devices are ...
- May 7, 2015RachelleA majority of the fan base and population, that comprises the market of NASCAR, resides in the region of the United States known as “The South.” The culture that surrounds NASCAR usually involves some level of binge drinking, barbecues involving fatty meats, and long periods of time spent sitting in the bleachers. In addition to an ...
- April 29, 2015RachelleThe world of produce is expansive and it can sometimes be overwhelming. A walk through the produce section of your local grocery store, or through any farmers market has the potential to be quite over stimulating, as the options are endless. Vegetables and fruits of various shapes, sizes, and colors, with health benefits that are disputed ...