Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr Andrew Slater holds a BS in exercise science from Central Michigan University, and a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic. He has been in practice since 1999 and has been in private practice in Seattle, Washington and most recently in Portugal. He has moved with his wife and 3 children to settle down in Colorado Springs to pick up at The Joint, Colorado Springs.
Dr. Slater has extensive knowledge of human mechanics and has been involved in athletics from every aspect including coaching competing, and has treated many professional athletes. He uses his gained knowledge to help everyone ranging from the elderly to infants, and the regular Joe to the super fit to restore balance to the human frame to reduce pain, increase performance and to promote well being.
3272 Centennial Blvd.
Colorado Springs, TX, 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 7, 2015RachelleThere has been an ongoing argument for years about which type of exercise is better – vigorous or less than vigorous. A new study that was conducted with a large number of people now clearly indicates that more vigorous exercise wins. The results of the study were reported in the JAMA Internal Medicine. Two universities were ...
- March 30, 2015RachelleSugar exists in a lot of America’s food today. In fact, it can probably be found in some foods that you would never think to look for it. To make matters worse, the only reason it is in some foods is because you are already addicted to sugar and it practically guarantees that you will ...
- March 24, 2015RachelleSleep is often a luxury that many people today do not take time to enjoy. Other things are often deemed to be more important. Instead of helping them to be the success they want, though, it may actually be working against them. Taking short naps can actually be more beneficial than going without, because it may ...
- March 17, 2015RachelleIt is not uncommon as we age to begin to have slight memory lapses. All of a sudden, you realize that you have been misplacing your keys more often than you did before. Or maybe you keep forgetting the name of the new guy at your office. Many adults worry that these memory lapses are ...
- March 12, 2015RachellePost-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) affects millions of Americans, with especially high numbers of military personnel being diagnosed ever year. Witnessing a horrific or traumatic event causes the condition, which can cause panic attacks, nightmares and severe anxiety. Around 6.8 percent of Americans will develop the mental health condition at some point in their lives. While ...
- March 3, 2015RachelleKnee replacement surgery is unfortunately a very common occurrence in the United States. According to statistics, a patient undergoes a knee replacement surgery every 45 seconds. By the year 2030, the number is expected to explode by nearly 400 percent, to around 500,000 patients per year. The majority of replacements are caused by a breakdown ...
- February 27, 2015RachelleThe world of prosthetics has continued to advance from rudimentary and awkward limbs, to new devices that are straight out of a super-hero movie. Scientists are currently hard at work to develop prosthetic limbs that can actually be controlled with the mind – almost as if giving patients a literally hand transplant. In the past, ...
- February 18, 2015RachelleObesity and its related diseases are at an epidemic level in the United States, with over 1/3 of the population being overweight. As doctors and scientists continue to develop treatments for this serious condition, those who are struggling to lose weight are at a crossroads. For many people, diet and exercise can work, but for ...
- February 13, 2015RachelleWe all know how important it is to get a good night’s sleep; a lack of proper rest can decrease our overall quality of life, or even lead to serious illnesses. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), lack of adequate rest can lead to diabetes, depression and even high blood pressure. And while ...