Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr Andrew Slater holds a BS in exercise science from Central Michigan University, and a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic. He has been in practice since 1999 and has been in private practice in Seattle, Washington and most recently in Portugal. He has moved with his wife and 3 children to settle down in Colorado Springs to pick up at The Joint, Colorado Springs.
Dr. Slater has extensive knowledge of human mechanics and has been involved in athletics from every aspect including coaching competing, and has treated many professional athletes. He uses his gained knowledge to help everyone ranging from the elderly to infants, and the regular Joe to the super fit to restore balance to the human frame to reduce pain, increase performance and to promote well being.
3272 Centennial Blvd.
Colorado Springs, TX, 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 29, 2015It is common knowledge that all adults need to protect their hearts, especially when we get to a certain age. Our heart pumps life through us, and keeping it healthy should be a main priority in our daily lives. Since heart disease is the number one cause of death in the United States, doctors and ...
- January 27, 2015Sugar’s had a bad reputation since you were a child and your mother warned you that sugar-laden calories would lead to tooth decay. But recent research has linked sugar to increased aging, cardiovascular disease, obesity and even cancer. Has the time come for us to cut sugar out of our lives for good? Some sugars occur ...
- January 15, 2015Tea tree oil, or Melaleuca alternifoliais, is an essential oil extracted from the Melaleuca tree native to Australia. The oil has been exploding in popularity over the last two decades due to its miracle-like healing properties. Helping to alleviate ailments from acne to ringworm, tea tree oil can do a world of good for your body. ...
- December 30, 2014Spending down time, and enjoying a leisurely activity at home, looks much different today, than it did even two decades ago. With the creation of the smartphone, tablet, home computer and the smartphone, relaxing at home now does not consist of reading a book, drawing or painting an ice picture, or even doing absolutely nothing. ...
- December 22, 2014Figs are often thought of as a fruit, simply because they have a tasty juice and seeds inside, just as many other run-of-the-mill fruits do. However, the fig itself is actually fooling the world, and only the seeds alone are considered fruit. Either way, figs are jam-packed with nutrients and vitamins that add to your ...
- December 11, 2014I’ll be the first to admit that over Thanksgiving, I ate far more than I swore I would. I made myself a promise (much like I do every year) that this would be the year that I’d stay on the straight and narrow, that I wouldn’t succumb to the wide array of delicious foods at ...
- December 5, 2014Our social environment does a lot in the way of shaping us, and forming us into fully fledged adults. Many of our tendencies, our likes, dislikes and our network of close friends, are all due to the environment in which we submerge ourselves. With that said, we often do not associate our social environment with ...
- November 19, 2014Although not for everyone, salads are fun, easy to make, and can be mixed and matched in a variety of ways. However, if you’re not careful, mixing the wrong things can actually turn your healthy food into unhealthy food. Here are some common salad-building mistakes that are commonly made, and how to avoid them in ...
- November 10, 2014Vending machines are seemingly everywhere today, and used for a variety of different things. What was once created and used in 1888 to sell gum at train stations in New York City, has become a global norm everywhere from airports to street corners. From electronics to cupcakes, the vending machine now sells anything and everything, ...