Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3272 Centennial Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 20, 2016GenevieveThere’s nothing like the sweet swell of your own pregnant belly. It’s exciting and new and fun and quite the adventure. But, it’s also really hard and scary and intimidating. You want to watch your own health, but also watch your baby’s. You try to do what’s best for you without forgetting about that future ...
- May 12, 2016GenevieveUnless you’re a middle-aged man, you may not think much about chiropractic care. The largest group of people who take advantage of this care continues to be adult men. While this is great for that group, it means that a great number of people are doing without the benefits that may come with regular care. ...
- May 5, 2016GenevieveWe all know that exercise is a good thing. We know that we’re supposed to run or walk or do kickboxing. Still, even though we have this knowledge, it’s hard to make it happen sometimes. Sometimes it takes a new approach. If you can’t seem to get your exercise in every day, then try making ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveOh, that wonderful summer sun. After months spent indoors, the sun feels like a warm kiss on the skin. It warms us up from the inside out and makes us feel energized and refreshed. With all the good that the sun can bring, it also brings some danger. The sun is powerful, and its harmful ...
- April 22, 2016GenevieveThere’s a large debate over the health aspects of peanut butter. This is a complex food. Some claim it’s an excellent addition to your menu, and others believe that it contains too many calories and too many fats. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle: It’s healthy in moderation, but not so much in ...
- April 15, 2016GenevieveYou may or may not have ever heard of a mantra. It’s really just a fancy way of saying a phrase. Generally, mantras are motivational or inspirational in nature, and people use them to stay focused on their goals in life. When it comes to your mental health, a few good mantras can go a ...
- April 8, 2016GenevieveThere are some foods that we all know are bad for us. Candy bars. Twinkies. Sodas. These are no-brainers. We know that we are supposed to avoid them if we want to remain healthy. Other foods are a bit more difficult. Some information says they are good, and other information says they are bad. How ...
- March 24, 2016GenevieveBeating the urge to be lazy is an incredibly tough habit to break. Being lazy is a lot like quicksand … once you start, it keeps pulling at you, making it difficult to ever get out again. It’s so tough, many equate laziness to something you’re born with rather than a bad habit. Luckily for ...
- March 17, 2016GenevieveYour mental health is a vital part of your well-being. When you aren’t feeling well mentally, it affects everything about your life. In order to protect your mental health, you have to stay on top of it. It takes a daily effort to wash away stress and keep your mind strong. For tips on how ...