Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr Andrew Slater holds a BS in exercise science from Central Michigan University, and a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic. He has been in practice since 1999 and has been in private practice in Seattle, Washington and most recently in Portugal. He has moved with his wife and 3 children to settle down in Colorado Springs to pick up at The Joint, Colorado Springs.
Dr. Slater has extensive knowledge of human mechanics and has been involved in athletics from every aspect including coaching competing, and has treated many professional athletes. He uses his gained knowledge to help everyone ranging from the elderly to infants, and the regular Joe to the super fit to restore balance to the human frame to reduce pain, increase performance and to promote well being.
3272 Centennial Blvd.
Colorado Springs, TX, 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 19, 2014A heart healthy diet isn’t all that difficult to muster up: low sodium, as little fat as possible, little to no sugar and all around boring and bland. Well, that doesn’t necessarily have to be the case if you know exactly what to consume and do so in moderation. The first way to successfully do this ...
- September 11, 2014The key to getting good sleep is highly contested and debated among almost everyone. This is partly because getting a good night’s shut eye looks different to just about everyone. Some people need noise to fall asleep, others need a nice warm glass of milk, and others sometimes even rely on pills. Regardless of how ...
- September 8, 2014Do you ever find yourself grumpy? If that’s the only word you can use to describe it, you might need a few ways to perk up—and quickly, if you have a social function to go to this evening. According to therapist Julie de Azevedo Hanks, “people are born with constellations of personality traits and dispositions ...
- August 27, 2014If you’re overly concerned about lowering your blood pressure, as many Americans are, the go-to strategy to keeping your levels in a healthy range, often revolves around adopting a healthier diet or regimen of medication to help you along the way. What may seem out of the ordinary as far as lowering blood pressure, is laughing ...
- August 20, 2014Bilberry is a fruit that possesses healing properties and has health-boosting benefits unlike any other berry. Bilberries are packed full of chemicals called anthocyanosides that hold the majority of the fruit’s antioxidant properties, as well as a large quantity of vitamin C. Antioxidants are essential to a healthy lifestyle, as they help to prevent, decrease and ...
- August 13, 2014Proper oral care is one of many life questions that has been asked over and over. I can attest to having a debate on the proper technique of this very ritual that we all perform multiple times on a daily basis. From an early age we are taught to brush our teeth, but the way ...
- August 6, 2014We’ve all seen the commercials, read the advertisement boards, heard it on the radio and pretty much everywhere else we turn: heart disease is among the top killers of men and women alike in the United States. Eating right, exercising regularly and living your life as healthy as possible are all ways in which you ...
- July 31, 2014Life is a fast-paced, topsy-turvy, up and down, non-stop race. It’s often referred to quite eloquently as a roller coaster, and for good reason. However, if you do not stop every once in a while to admire the scenery, get off the ride and rest a little, you can be doing more damage to your ...
- July 24, 2014With the average diet consisting of mostly processed foods, the body suffers a great deal. Not being able to get naturally occurring nutrients and vitamins from the foods we eat causes parts of the body to overcompensate. The liver is one of the most vital organs that sweeteners, additives and other man made ingredients put ...