Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3272 Centennial Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 12, 2016GenevieveBack pain is one of those frustrating ailments that hits almost every person at one time or another. Not only is it incredibly painful, but it often comes out of nowhere and finding a cure is a tough feat. If you need a push in the right direction, check out these basic dos and don’ts ...
- February 5, 2016GenevieveSome people love running and some people hate it. There’s no denying that it is an excellent exercise, but there are those who, no matter how wonderful running is for your health, simply aren’t going to do it. If that’s you, this probably isn’t for you. However, if you’re on the fence or have even ...
- January 29, 2016GenevieveI love water. People find that hard to believe when I tell them, but I really and truly love the taste of water. In fact, I rarely drink anything besides water. Even though I’m on the pro water side, I can certainly understand when people claim to despise the taste of water. But, it tastes like ...
- January 22, 2016GenevieveIt might be cold outside right now, but all too soon the warm weather will peak through the clouds and swimsuit season will be right upon us. During the winter, we tend to eat a little more and move a little less. For most of us, this doesn’t mean a huge problem or cause significant ...
- January 14, 2016GenevieveWe all know that we are supposed to stick to a healthy and well-balanced diet. We’ve heard the advice, and many of us truly try to follow it. But this is often harder than it originally seems. If you want to change your diet for the better, but don’t know where to start, check out these ...
- January 8, 2016GenevieveIt seems as though the youth of today are stressed more than ever. Though they may have less responsibility than past generations, they have a completely different kind of pressure. For example, youths today are bombarded with perfect images online, extreme social pressure, and other expectations that keep them on edge. Perhaps these types of ...
- December 22, 2015ReillyWhere do we draw the line between being nice and cooperative, and becoming a pushover? At one time or another you may have puzzled through this as you helped other workers again and again or took on added tasks to get the job done. Sometimes it is the right thing to do, but sometimes others might ...
- December 16, 2015ReillyIs it painful to smile? Are you annoyed with the cracking and peeling skin on your lips? With this cold season comes perhaps one of its most frustrating ailments: Chapped lips. Unfortunately, if you use the wrong chapstick, you could only be making your problem worse. Read below to find out how to get rid ...
- December 9, 2015ReillyThere’s nothing like finding a fix with resources that are laying around the house that are natural, if not already paid for. Before you open your medicine cabinet or head to the pharmacy, try these tips to cure common ailments naturally. Throat Coat Whether it’s a sore throat, bad breath, or just a tickle, gargling ginger mixed ...