Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3272 Centennial Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 15, 2015StepyI have to admit that it’s only been very recently that I’ve begun trying out a lot of the fad, trendy drinks that are out and hot on the market today. I slowly but surely took a liking to green juice, and protein shakes are now as much a part of my morning routine as ...
- May 8, 2015RachelleThe growing trend of wearable devices in health monitoring and wellness promotion, is taking the nation by storm. So many people are looking to wearables as ways to ensure that they are exercising effectively, monitoring their main health indicators, and understanding of what is actually occurring in their efforts towards health and wellness. These devices are ...
- May 8, 2015StepyStress can be brought on by a wide variety of factors. Whether you have a big presentation due at work, or you are trying to plan an event for a friend or family member, stress will usually almost always find a way to rear its ugly head at some point. As can be expected, it ...
- May 7, 2015RachelleA majority of the fan base and population, that comprises the market of NASCAR, resides in the region of the United States known as “The South.” The culture that surrounds NASCAR usually involves some level of binge drinking, barbecues involving fatty meats, and long periods of time spent sitting in the bleachers. In addition to an ...
- April 30, 2015StepyOne of the feelings I absolutely hate the most has got to be the feeling of being lightheaded. I’m not sure why, but there’s something about the unsettling nature of feeling like you’re reeling or floating that really freaks me out. Fortunately, I don’t experience it too often, but when I do, I always feel ...
- April 29, 2015RachelleThe world of produce is expansive and it can sometimes be overwhelming. A walk through the produce section of your local grocery store, or through any farmers market has the potential to be quite over stimulating, as the options are endless. Vegetables and fruits of various shapes, sizes, and colors, with health benefits that are disputed ...
- April 24, 2015StepyI’ve been dealing with the discomfort that comes with an eczema diagnosis since I was pretty young, so I do know firsthand how much the itching and dryness can really bother a person. I’d say it truly has the ability to get under my skin, but that just might be too literal to want to ...
- April 23, 2015RachelleBoosting your metabolism is an important key to losing weight. When your body burns calories at a naturally higher rate, you can expect faster weight loss, enabling you to reach your goals sooner. You can boost your metabolism by following these four steps. Build More Muscle Everyone has a resting metabolism rate. This means that even when ...
- April 21, 2015StepyOne of the main reasons why people seek out chiropractic help is to find some relief from muscles that feel tight, stiff, or somehow immobilized in another way. This is a pretty common health issue that many people will face at some point in their life, due to a variety of possible factors, from traumatic ...