Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr Andrew Slater holds a BS in exercise science from Central Michigan University, and a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic. He has been in practice since 1999 and has been in private practice in Seattle, Washington and most recently in Portugal. He has moved with his wife and 3 children to settle down in Colorado Springs to pick up at The Joint, Colorado Springs.
Dr. Slater has extensive knowledge of human mechanics and has been involved in athletics from every aspect including coaching competing, and has treated many professional athletes. He uses his gained knowledge to help everyone ranging from the elderly to infants, and the regular Joe to the super fit to restore balance to the human frame to reduce pain, increase performance and to promote well being.
3272 Centennial Blvd.
Colorado Springs, TX, 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 17, 2014Working out keeps you in good shape, helps you to maintain your desired weight, burns calories, boosts the immune system and does a number of other positive things for our overall health. Well, according to a study out of The Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, not all areas of the body are positively ...
- October 10, 2014Saying goodbye is always hard, especially when you have to say it to something that you love so dearly. Luckily for those summer lovers, saying goodbye to the warm weather, the cookouts and the pool parties doesn’t mean goodbye forever. The great thing about summer is that it comes at the same time every year; ...
- October 3, 2014Many people that are not privy to just how muscle gains are obtained, how healthy eating can further improve overall physique, and who just think that hitting the gym every once in a while is the best way to get the body they want, are sadly mistaken and could learn a thing or two from ...
- September 26, 2014So by taking the time to traverse the brightly packaged and wonderfully colorful foods that adorn the very front of the grocery store, enticing you to eat as unhealthy as possible, you’ve already won half the battle. Once you finally get to the fresh produce aisle, you may think you’re in the clear, and that ...
- September 19, 2014A heart healthy diet isn’t all that difficult to muster up: low sodium, as little fat as possible, little to no sugar and all around boring and bland. Well, that doesn’t necessarily have to be the case if you know exactly what to consume and do so in moderation. The first way to successfully do this ...
- September 11, 2014The key to getting good sleep is highly contested and debated among almost everyone. This is partly because getting a good night’s shut eye looks different to just about everyone. Some people need noise to fall asleep, others need a nice warm glass of milk, and others sometimes even rely on pills. Regardless of how ...
- September 8, 2014Do you ever find yourself grumpy? If that’s the only word you can use to describe it, you might need a few ways to perk up—and quickly, if you have a social function to go to this evening. According to therapist Julie de Azevedo Hanks, “people are born with constellations of personality traits and dispositions ...
- August 27, 2014If you’re overly concerned about lowering your blood pressure, as many Americans are, the go-to strategy to keeping your levels in a healthy range, often revolves around adopting a healthier diet or regimen of medication to help you along the way. What may seem out of the ordinary as far as lowering blood pressure, is laughing ...
- August 20, 2014Bilberry is a fruit that possesses healing properties and has health-boosting benefits unlike any other berry. Bilberries are packed full of chemicals called anthocyanosides that hold the majority of the fruit’s antioxidant properties, as well as a large quantity of vitamin C. Antioxidants are essential to a healthy lifestyle, as they help to prevent, decrease and ...