Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3272 Centennial Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 25, 2015ReillyTrying to lose weight can be extremely hard, especially for those who are trying for the first time. If you’re frustrated with your current routine, it may be because you’re setting unrealistic goals or simply because it’s not right for you. Sometimes, it’s easier to know what not to do instead of “what to do.” ...
- November 18, 2015ReillyI know, you’ve done everything all those Google searches on “fat-loss” told you to do. You’ve rocked those “toning” workouts so hard you could’ve been the star of an eighties workout video. You ordered salad at dinner even though those french fries were calling your name. You got used to feeling hungry all the time — ...
- November 12, 2015ReillyWhile it’s common knowledge that more exercise means more calories burned, some of us lack the time to get to the gym. Following these simple tricks can help you keep your weight in check and burn extra calories every day. 1. Run up the stairs. Next time you walk up stairs (which should be every time), ...
- November 5, 2015ReillyIt’s no secret that during the Holiday season, our lives get a little crazier. Our schedules packed with social gatherings, family outings, planning, and maybe even traveling. That being said, it is easy to let our regular fitness routines or meal planning go out the window when the festivities ensue. While we still want to enjoy ...
- October 30, 2015ReillyEveryone wants healthy, gorgeous, silky smooth hair but it’s not always easy to achieve. Read the tips below to find out how to take great care of your hair! 1. Shampoo only when needed. Shampooing our hair all the time diminishes the natural oils (that keep hair strong and shiny) from our scalps. While many people feel ...
- October 21, 2015ReillyNow that summer has faded away and fall is in full swing, it’s the perfect time to get active. Whether you’re looking to get rid of that extra weight you put on from summer bbq’s or wine filled vacations, or looking for fun ways to keep the whole family healthy, the fall season offers plenty of ...
- October 13, 2015ReillyAcne can be embarrassing, frustrating and painful. Those who have had or have acne know that they will do almost anything to get rid of it, but what if you didn’t have to take harsh medications or apply sun-sensitive creams to soothe your inflamed skin and demolish your blemishes? It has always been common knowledge that ...
- October 9, 2015ReillyAn avid coffee drinker (and I’m talking three cups daily), I was a bit thrown off last week when I woke up late, rushed to the kitchen for a quick cup of coffee before work, and opened my coffee tin to find that it was empty. Without enough time to stop for a cup, I ...
- October 2, 2015DominicIf you read the newspaper or watch the evening news, you could be forgiven for thinking that teen drug use is an epidemic. However, new data on teen drug use in 2014 continues a two decade-long decline in the abuse of legal and illegal drugs among teens. The use of marijuana remained stable but the use ...