Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3272 Centennial Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 26, 2015RachelleThe human body is an extremely complex and powerful machine, with several different systems working together to help us survive. The nervous and circulatory systems flow throughout the body in sync with the skeletal system which allows people to move. The endocrine system, which is a collection of glands that secrete hormones, exists throughout the ...
- August 19, 2015RachelleIn the world of nutrition, it seems that there is new information that comes about every day that can definitely be of use. Simultaneously, there are constantly myths that we have to dispel, comments that we have to prove wrong, information that we need to discount, and general assertions made about our nutrition that prove ...
- August 14, 2015RachelleIn our efforts to lose weight, there are numerous helping hands and hindrances that we need to be careful of. In our exercise efforts, we need to make sure that we are getting the right amount of exercise, but not overwhelming and overworking our bodies to the point where injuries arise. When we are trying ...
- August 7, 2015RachelleThe end of August and the beginning of September are almost upon us, and that means that millions of children around the country are getting ready to go back to school. This can be either an exciting time or a frustrating time for children and parents alike, but parents often find themselves struggling to feel ...
- July 30, 2015RachelleUnconventional sources of nutrition can help us improve our health and wellness that we may never have thought imaginable. We may know that certain foods are more prone to help with certain health outcomes, but there may be sources of nutrition that go above and beyond our current knowledge of health and wellness, to the ...
- July 24, 2015RachelleIn the health and wellness space, there are numerous opportunities to develop innovative products and transform the space as we know it. In recent years, many companies have been taking advantage of these opportunities in the form of technological innovation. Numerous different types of software, smart device application, coaching programs, and so much more have ...
- July 20, 2015RachelleThe advent of the massive startup and technology community in the United States is helping to make significant strides in the healthcare industry. With a massive amount of resources, expertise from healthcare professionals, the merging of technology with formally manual-completed process, and so much more, we are seeing the healthcare space changing for the better ...
- July 10, 2015RachelleAre you looking for the best produce possible, while still falling within the confines of your budget? This may seem like an impossible feat, but there is no need to worry! Economically feasible, fresh, and accessible produce is right in the heart of your community. In fact, you may end up discovering delicious local produce ...
- June 25, 2015RachelleWe often think that the only way to improve our brainpower and the health of our brains is to get enough exercise, keep our brains active by reading and learning, and avoiding alcohol and drugs. While these are great ways to improve brain health, there are so many dietary modifications that we can make to ...