Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr Andrew Slater holds a BS in exercise science from Central Michigan University, and a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic. He has been in practice since 1999 and has been in private practice in Seattle, Washington and most recently in Portugal. He has moved with his wife and 3 children to settle down in Colorado Springs to pick up at The Joint, Colorado Springs.
Dr. Slater has extensive knowledge of human mechanics and has been involved in athletics from every aspect including coaching competing, and has treated many professional athletes. He uses his gained knowledge to help everyone ranging from the elderly to infants, and the regular Joe to the super fit to restore balance to the human frame to reduce pain, increase performance and to promote well being.
3272 Centennial Blvd.
Colorado Springs, TX, 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 27, 2015The world of prosthetics has continued to advance from rudimentary and awkward limbs, to new devices that are straight out of a super-hero movie. Scientists are currently hard at work to develop prosthetic limbs that can actually be controlled with the mind – almost as if giving patients a literally hand transplant. In the past, ...
- February 18, 2015Obesity and its related diseases are at an epidemic level in the United States, with over 1/3 of the population being overweight. As doctors and scientists continue to develop treatments for this serious condition, those who are struggling to lose weight are at a crossroads. For many people, diet and exercise can work, but for ...
- February 13, 2015We all know how important it is to get a good night’s sleep; a lack of proper rest can decrease our overall quality of life, or even lead to serious illnesses. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), lack of adequate rest can lead to diabetes, depression and even high blood pressure. And while ...
- February 10, 2015Our memories are a crucial part of our every day life and our jobs. We are going to bet that if your memory is poor, then your job performance is sometimes poor too. When it comes to restoring and strengthening our memories though, every person’s memory is different. While some may have better memory than ...
- February 3, 2015Concussions, a mild traumatic brain injury, affect millions of Americans every year. Half of all reported sports-related concussions occur during high school football practice or games. The effect of concussions on young people has been studied extensively, as the long-term effects of the injury could potentially be severe, especially if the child is re-injured. Symptoms of ...
- January 29, 2015It is common knowledge that all adults need to protect their hearts, especially when we get to a certain age. Our heart pumps life through us, and keeping it healthy should be a main priority in our daily lives. Since heart disease is the number one cause of death in the United States, doctors and ...
- January 27, 2015Sugar’s had a bad reputation since you were a child and your mother warned you that sugar-laden calories would lead to tooth decay. But recent research has linked sugar to increased aging, cardiovascular disease, obesity and even cancer. Has the time come for us to cut sugar out of our lives for good? Some sugars occur ...
- January 15, 2015Tea tree oil, or Melaleuca alternifoliais, is an essential oil extracted from the Melaleuca tree native to Australia. The oil has been exploding in popularity over the last two decades due to its miracle-like healing properties. Helping to alleviate ailments from acne to ringworm, tea tree oil can do a world of good for your body. ...
- December 30, 2014Spending down time, and enjoying a leisurely activity at home, looks much different today, than it did even two decades ago. With the creation of the smartphone, tablet, home computer and the smartphone, relaxing at home now does not consist of reading a book, drawing or painting an ice picture, or even doing absolutely nothing. ...