Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr Andrew Slater holds a BS in exercise science from Central Michigan University, and a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic. He has been in practice since 1999 and has been in private practice in Seattle, Washington and most recently in Portugal. He has moved with his wife and 3 children to settle down in Colorado Springs to pick up at The Joint, Colorado Springs.
Dr. Slater has extensive knowledge of human mechanics and has been involved in athletics from every aspect including coaching competing, and has treated many professional athletes. He uses his gained knowledge to help everyone ranging from the elderly to infants, and the regular Joe to the super fit to restore balance to the human frame to reduce pain, increase performance and to promote well being.
3272 Centennial Blvd.
Colorado Springs, TX, 80907
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- December 11, 2014I’ll be the first to admit that over Thanksgiving, I ate far more than I swore I would. I made myself a promise (much like I do every year) that this would be the year that I’d stay on the straight and narrow, that I wouldn’t succumb to the wide array of delicious foods at ...
- December 5, 2014Our social environment does a lot in the way of shaping us, and forming us into fully fledged adults. Many of our tendencies, our likes, dislikes and our network of close friends, are all due to the environment in which we submerge ourselves. With that said, we often do not associate our social environment with ...
- November 19, 2014Although not for everyone, salads are fun, easy to make, and can be mixed and matched in a variety of ways. However, if you’re not careful, mixing the wrong things can actually turn your healthy food into unhealthy food. Here are some common salad-building mistakes that are commonly made, and how to avoid them in ...
- November 10, 2014Vending machines are seemingly everywhere today, and used for a variety of different things. What was once created and used in 1888 to sell gum at train stations in New York City, has become a global norm everywhere from airports to street corners. From electronics to cupcakes, the vending machine now sells anything and everything, ...
- November 5, 2014Two thirds of the human immune system lies within the digestive system, or the “gut”. A recent United States study discovered that the microorganisms living within the gut are so vital to our overall health, that they affect the immune cell function and operation, as well as the overall production of the immune cells themselves. ...
- October 23, 2014With so much to do and so little time to do it, one of the biggest challenges we face in today’s world is getting enough sleep. We are all so worn down, so tired, so starved of energy because we all have such busy schedules; there are often so many things we need to accomplish ...
- October 17, 2014Working out keeps you in good shape, helps you to maintain your desired weight, burns calories, boosts the immune system and does a number of other positive things for our overall health. Well, according to a study out of The Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, not all areas of the body are positively ...
- October 10, 2014Saying goodbye is always hard, especially when you have to say it to something that you love so dearly. Luckily for those summer lovers, saying goodbye to the warm weather, the cookouts and the pool parties doesn’t mean goodbye forever. The great thing about summer is that it comes at the same time every year; ...
- October 3, 2014Many people that are not privy to just how muscle gains are obtained, how healthy eating can further improve overall physique, and who just think that hitting the gym every once in a while is the best way to get the body they want, are sadly mistaken and could learn a thing or two from ...