Welcome to The Joint – Colorado Springs, Stetson Hills! As your local chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Colorado Springs chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
6044 Stetson Hills Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80922
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Colorado Springs chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 18, 2016StepyIf you suffer from chronic migraines, or even just the occasional headache, you’re not alone. Millions of Americans are affected by some form of migraines or headaches each year, and the triggers which bring on this type of health issue can seem endless. Stress, heat, dehydration, genetics, and diet can all play a part in ...
- May 12, 2016StepyBack pain is one of the most common causes of visits to urgent care and the doctor’s office by Americans every year. This is at least partially due to the fact that back pain can be brought on by a wide variety of causes, and it can manifest itself in many different symptoms, such as ...
- May 6, 2016StepyIf you don’t know too much about the nature of chiropractic care, it can be difficult to determine what kind of role it can play in your life. This is unfortunate because, due to all the misunderstanding in modern society of alternative treatments such as chiropractic care, many people are missing out on a wonderful ...
- April 27, 2016StepyGiven the fact that this is a country which practically runs on caffeine alone, you would think the average person would know more about the eye-opening effects of caffeine than they really do. Most of us started drinking coffee around our early twenties, simply needing some way to power through the day and energize our ...
- April 22, 2016StepyWhen it comes to thinking about our overall health and wellness, too many of us tend to forget about the health of our eyes and vision. We rarely take the time to focus on maintaining or improving eye health until we begin to experience problems with our vision. It’s much better to be ahead of the ...
- April 13, 2016StepyAs you wind down for the day and get ready for bed, you may come to the realization that the soup and salad you had hours earlier for dinner just wasn’t enough to keep those hunger pangs at bay. There’s something about late night snacking that makes it so satisfying, but it’s not necessarily the ...
- April 5, 2016StepyIt seems like every few months, a new trend or fad in the world of dieting takes over for a few months, only to be forgotten as quickly as it arrived. Apparently, one of the latest trends to gain popularity is nutrient timing. Essentially, this practice involves timing out when you get certain nutrients from ...
- March 25, 2016StepyLet’s be honest: If you don’t drink coffee, you’re kind of setting yourself up to be a social pariah. Where do you go on a first date? Coffee shop. Where do you meet with your friends to gossip about said first date? Possibly the same coffee shop. What do most people commiserate about in the ...
- March 15, 2016StepyBloating happens to the best of us. It can be annoying at best and uncomfortable, or even painful, at its worst. Fortunately, there are ways to reduce your chances of developing bloat. Simply making good lifestyle choices and incorporating healthy habits into your everyday routine — while cutting out negative choices and habits — can ...